Wednesday 21 May 2014

Salute to a beautiful thought ! .................




            " We make a LIVING  by what we GET  But  we make a LIFE  by what we GIVE  "


                In this context I would like to share a beautiful moment with you all ....................

            Once a man was washing his new car when his neighbour asked him , "When did you get the car ?" He replied , " My brother gave it to me ." The neighbour said , " I wish I had a car like that . " The man replied , " You should wish to have a brother like that . " The neighbour's wife was listening to the conversation and she interrupted , " I WISH I WAS A BROTHER LIKE THAT ." ..............

                           What a positive way to think !! ............................isn't it ?

                                                 .......... True happiness lies  neither in having nor in getting but only in selfless giving ..........The best way to cheer yourself up is to cheer somebody else ...........

No comments:

Post a Comment